Whether for personal or business purposes, one of the primary goals of most Facebook users is to garner more likes and reactions. This information will outline 10 methods to increase the amount of likes for any post.
1. Keep The Page Updated – It is essential to note that keeping your page updated is not really synonymous with spamming your Facebook followers. Getting more exposure on social media by posting periodically will result in more likes, reacts and even comments. However, posting many times is quite, frankly, annoying. Consequently, your mates will literally like your post less, which results in Facebook likes too!
2. Filtering – You can and must choose everything you share on Facebook. In case you have a Facebook page that you will be updating correctly, but the content is lacking, you may still find yourself not reaching your goal of likes. Think about: Exactly what is the point with this post? A post could have more of a direct impact when the meaning behind it is clear to the audience, whether its intention is to be funny, touching or thought-provoking.
3. Add Photos – Any post that has a photo connected to it is going to garner more attention than any solid text post. When choosing to include a photo within your post, select one that catches the eye of somebody scrolling down their newsfeed. While adding a photograph will make sure to increase your likes, be sure to include one that is of great quality. If someone stops to look at your eye-catching photo, they will be curious enough to stop, so take this opportunity to discuss what you should.
4. Factors of Exposure – Before posting to Facebook consider the factors that will affect your Facebook likes. Such as trending topics and viral posts. If you wish more people to see your posts, it is best to include topics that are currently trending on Facebook so your post will be observed in that thread. You can make the most of hot topics like the newest American election to achieve this. The mention or recreation of viral posts can also spark a rise in exposure and likes; for example, the popular mannequin challenge.
5. Post Time – Time plays a larger role in receiving likes than you may think. Obviously a post at 3 a.m. will lead to less likes, but you can find less obvious times to become avoided as well. Avoid all times when you know people are occupied with real life social interactions: office hours, happy hour, dinner hours, and morning rush hour. On the other hand, lazy hours, like Sunday mornings, lunch breaks and late evenings are prime time for garnering likes since people are more likely to be on their own phones.
6. Link Your Social Networking – Facebook is one of many social media platforms available, and this is one thing you should use in your favor. Linking social networking is a very common practice for people who have found positive results on these platforms. For Facebook this implies: if you make a post on a different platform, you should also link those followers to your Facebook page. Using posts on different platforms to advertise your Facebook page is the opportunity to increase exposure. This can expand your views, and in addition your amount of likes.
7. Relatable Content – If your Facebook page posts content which is relatable, more and more people will like it just for this reason. Additionally, people will probably tag their friends within these posts since they may know that this person experiences something similar. The surge within the interest in “memes” inside the mainstream media is evidence of this.
8. Clickbait – Though it may be looked down upon through the social media marketing community as deceitful, clickbait is not really necessarily deceitful. Clickbait, in this particular sense, is making a post that piques the curiosity of Facebook users by using ambiguity rather than deceit. For example, instead of saying “I am moving to Mexico to do volunteer work”, say “I am creating a huge change inside my life, please join me about this journey” and let them watch your video for the explanation. This technique works most effectively for videos or any other content that zchzlg don’t immediately see.
9. Tags – Make use of all the tools social media, specifically Facebook, provides you. When creating a post, ensure that you tag everyone involved or perhaps in the photo, to ensure that their friends will discover the post too. This will raise the views received by your post, and consequently your likes.
10. Giveaways – If you possess the means, giveaways attract lots of attention, and likes. Usually users can have a Facebook like and Facebook share from the post as being a condition for entry within the giveaway; it is really an effective Facebook online marketing strategy. A lot of companies may also sponsor you if you have a sizable enough following!